About our Content
The content on this site is copyrighted by latestjobs.com.ng and any author or user or any 3rd party does not have any sole right over the same. While most of the programs we publish are openly available online, the content is purely the output of our research team, our content sharing network, and the contribution from our members network.
Like many other Websites, latestjobs.com.ng makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
This website uses Google Analytics to track the visitors’ geographical location, the device being used to access the website, public links being accessed by the user, time duration being spent on the website just with the intention to provide better performance, content, and user experience to the visitors.
Email and RSS Subscription
This site allows visitors to sign up for free updates by providing an email address. The email address you provide is used only to send you the free information, and you can unsubscribe by clicking a link in any issue of the update.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
– Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to latestjobs.com.ng and other sites on the Internet.
latestjobs.com.ng contains links to other sites. latestjobs.com.ng and its owner are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Users are advised to verify third party sites linked here for clarification.
1. We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means:
– we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information
– we ensure that when we outsource any processes, the service provider has appropriate security measures
2. We will respect your privacy.
3. We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
4. We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
5. We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.